Wednesday, February 23, 2011

WEEK .38, gonna pull out my .38 special as this gecko is just killer!!! Uroplatus pietschmanni a.k.a. the corkbark leaftail gecko!!!




This is a gecko that gets a lot of hype from the gecko community and for those that can appreciate an incredible specie for what it is...Another Uroplatus and therefore reigning from Madagascar, these animals just blow me away with their fat toe pads and almost perfect camoflauge appearance when on wood or cork. These beauties are still up on my list of species to get. These pictures were taken by Charles Mullen of his beautiful specimen, and many thanks go to him for the photo's! Enjoy these guys and if you would like to sell me a CB pair, please let me know :) OLi

2 comments:

Vect97 said...

Ohh, and 2 days after this post hit, I got myself a CB pair of these beauties!!!

Clarkpainting said...

I have some pairs do you still?