Monday, February 10, 2014

Gekko gekko

Good evening!  I've just come here to clear up any debate to the rawdog community on whether we are keeping any common species. The answer is yes, absolutely.  Personally, I like a lot of the more common species. I feel like they are definitely common for the reason that they are well liked and have many desirable characteristics, ie. look great, great coloration, awesome personality, great eaters, ease of care/hardiness and so on. I have kept leopard geckos, and ball pythons in the past, and as played out as they may very well be, I still think they are beautiful geckos. I was having this discussion with a friend this past weekend at the white plains reptile show, and it seems to arise in conversation often. I just love the natural beauty of these reptiles. I even really like how morphs look, there I said it lol. Put that in your pipe, and smoke it! 😉





No comments: